It’s Monday…..and I am fairly certain that today, my brain is only operating at about 45 percent capacity.
I mean, my normal operating system speed is usually around 85%. And to save myself from embarrassment, I’m not even going to try to do any fancy complicated math skills to determine the percent differential…..but suffice to say, I’m definitely off my game today.
How do I know this? I’ve been staring at the company bank reconciliation sheet for 2 hours….. and I can’t find the error…..and it’s driving me crazy.
Or to drink.
One Year Ago: Strawberry Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
Baked S’More’s Bars – adapted from rachel shultz
½ cup butter, room temperature
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 and ⅓ cups flour
¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tsp. baking powder
2 king-sized milk chocolate bars (I used chocolate chips)
1 and ½ cups marshmallow fluff (I used a combination of marshmallow fluff and regular marshmallows)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg, and vanilla together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, stir flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder.
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Press half of dough into a greased 9×9 pan. Set chocolate bars on top.
- Spread marshmallow fluff over chocolate and top with remaining dough.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.