Math has never, nor will it ever, be easy for me.
And I can accept that.
For other members of our illustrious family, however, it’s as…… wait for it.….. simple as pie.
And yes, that’s probably the oldest and worst pun on Pi Day 🙂
Impossible Taco Pie – adapted from Betty Crocker
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in seasoning mix (dry). Spoon into pie plate; top with chilies. Stir milk, eggs and Bisquick mix until blended. Pour into pie plate. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa and sour cream.